Spontaneity | 10 x 8 IN
This impressionistic piece contains a cherry blossom tree with a Chinese character. The Chinese character drawn in this painting means nature. The Chinese language contains of characters which are fundamentally pictures. The first picture used to be a face and it means “oneself” or “of itself, the second picture is an abstract figure which means so; therefore the whole figure means “of itself so”; that which happens of itself. The approximate English equivalent of this character would be Spontaneity; just as your hair grows by itself, your heart beats by itself, just as your breathing happens on its own; this idea of nature, this “self so” process has to be trusted; in Taoist philosophy, you have to let go of control, just as nature does, it is spontaneous.
- Acrylic on Canvas Board
- 10” H x 8” W x .2” D | 25 x 20 x 0.5 cm
- Signed on the Back
- Sides Painted the Same Style as the Front
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity is Included
- Professionally Packaged, Tracked and Insured.
- Please note: colours may vary due to monitor differences and due to lighting conditions during photo shoots. You have different lighting in your space than the lighting sources used during the photo shoots; this will most likely result in colours appearing different and possibly darker in person than they appear online.
- International buyers outside Canada: import duties and taxes may be charged by your country which are the buyers’ responsibility and are NOT included in the item or shipping price. Calculate this before ordering by contacting your local customs and border service agency or contact us to inquire about sending your package with duties and taxes paid in advance