Phoenix Feathers | 12 x 12 IN
Phoenix Feathers is an original, abstract expressionism painting with vibrant red, and yellow to signify the struggle of the flames and how pain can burn but the yellow represents hope and optimism showing that without the pain we wouldn't know what joy was. We need the contrast and duality to exist which is what the black and white represent (the light and dark; yin and yang). We can respect both experiences as we grow on the journey. Christ said "die to self" and "be in the world but not of the world". Buddha said "no self, no suffering" it's when we cleanse ourselves daily of our attachments to fleeting bullshit that doesn't matter, things we are hanging onto, it's when we let go and transcend, do we truly find ourselves, which is always there, however, it sometimes get covered up when you're living in your head. "The mind is a great servant but a lousy master". This piece represents the transcendent aspect of this mythological bird that rises from the ashes. A rebirth that results in a stronger version of oneself. A great symbol and reminder that this strength lies within all of us.
- Acrylic on Canvas
- High Gloss Finish
- 12" W x 12" H x 1.5" D | 30 x 30 cm x 4 cm
- Ready to Hang
- Signed on the Back
- Sides Painted the Same Style as the Front
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity is Included
- Professionally Packaged, Tracked and Insured
- Please note: colours may vary due to monitor differences and due to lighting conditions during photo shoots. You have different lighting in your space than the lighting sources used during the photo shoots; this will most likely result in colours appearing different and possibly darker in person than they appear online.
- International buyers outside Canada: import duties and taxes may be charged by your country which are the buyers’ responsibility and are NOT included in the item or shipping price. Calculate this before ordering by contacting your local customs and border service agency or contact us to inquire about sending your package with duties and taxes paid in advance