Sub-Zero II | 40" x 30"
Sub-Zero is an original, spontaneous, abstract expressionism painting with fierce brush stroke lines and movement resembling blue jay feathers or any Canadian birds that bear the sub-zero temperatures in the Winter. This painting features rich "cool" colors, royal blue, navy blue, turquoise, iridescent pearl, iridescent silver and black blend to create a unique, calming and therapeutic piece that evokes relaxing sensations. Painting inspiration was the deep blue sea, the calming ocean, and the healing effect I feel when I'm in water; it's a very freeing feeling which is expressed in this original, one-of-a-kind statement piece.
- Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
- 40" W x 30" H x 1.5" D | 102 x 76 x 4 cm
- Ready to Hang
- Signed on the Back
- Sides Painted the Same Style as the Front
- Ships Worldwide
- Professionally Packaged, Tracked and Insured
- Can Be Signed on the Front Upon Request
- Colours may vary slightly from what appears online
due to monitor differences and time of photo shoot
- Interior Photo is not to scale (for display purposes only)
Want to see what this painting will look like in your space? Send me a photo and I'll send you a mock up. Get in Touch via the Contact Form.